Monday, February 19, 2018

Carlsbad YSA Missionary, Sister Henrie and Elder Uchtdorf

Hello hello!


I've been doing good and I am here safe and sound in California! I am in the Carlsbad YSA mission area and I love it here! My companion’s name is sister Henrie and she is awesome! She is from Idaho and has been out a year:) It's really warm and we run to the beach every morning! Tell Hannah not to get too jealous:) it has been a crazy week full of tons of stuff! I don't even know where to begin!
I love hearing that about Hannah that she's doing lifeguarding and learning how to teach swim lessons! That's awesome! I'm glad she'll be doing that! Patience has never been her best quality but I'm sure she'll do great! I love that she had a soccer tournament in Arizona that's awesome! That's where half my MTC district went and I love hearing that! Of course she's killing it there! She always does!:)

Oh please send me pictures of baby bump I want to see! I'd love to see ultrasound pictures! That would be nice to get to know my little nephew now!:)

We don't really have any investigators right now... but we practice teaching to each other a lot! We also practice teaching to a stuffed animal rat and a ghost and we named them Tim and Allie:) so I guess that's kind of funny haha:):) We have done a lot of contacting for the most part and it’s super cool to see and hear other's experiences and points of view on religion:) I never realized how many people were not LDS! I guess that comes from living in Alpine, Utah though…

We got to meet Elder Uchtdoft and hear him speak which was amazing!

I Gotta run!

Loves!
Picnic Dinner
❤Sister jo:)

Newbies
Elder Uchtodorf and Elder Clayton - Saturday Mission Conference

My Family Tree - I am the baby, my trainer and her trainer
A friend told me to be sure to go to Cessy's - I came the first week - Yummy!
Goodbye, Jeffrey!
Traveling Missionaries
.
Last Photo together for 18 Months - Love for Sister Romney and Sister Terry!

No comments:

Post a Comment